Terms of service (“Terms”)
Last Updated: 11/1/2020
Please read these Terms of service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://www.eslfluency.com website (the “service”) operated by ESL Fluency (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
License to use the website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website;
- share our posts using the share buttons we have included at the bottom of each post;
- use our website services by means of a web browser;
- use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
You must not
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website;
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website) without using the sharing buttons provided by us;
- Exploit material from our website for any commercial purposes;
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
How our writing and speaking evaluation services work
You can send us your writing or speaking tasks for evaluation. First, you write the task or record your speaking. Then you fill out the corresponding form on our website and upload your file. After that, you make a payment and submit your work for evaluation. Finally, we evaluate it and send the detailed feedback report to your email address within 48 hours.
Online services are not eligible for return. So please make up your mind before you purchase any of our services. However, you are welcome to contact us via our contact form and ask any questions you might have regarding the services.
All the content on this website and our YouTube channel is prepared by a certified ESL teacher with years of experience in the language teaching industry in order to help learners improve their language proficiency and their exam scores. Our materials are for use on our website or YouTube channel only. They cannot be published, replicated or used elsewhere without our prior written permission.
Copyright © 2020 ESL FLUENCY. All Rights Reserved